Clutch and Canvas Custom Painted Gringo S - Medium
This one-of-a-kind Gringo S has been hand painted by the very talented Amanda from Clutch and Canvas. Starting with a Biltewll Gringo S, it features a striking death moth on the back which has been beautifully painted. The helmet is framed with four lightning bolts. The primary colours on this custom helmet are Vintage white, black, gold, and orange. The original artwork means you will never see anyone else rocking the same lid as you!
About the helmet:
The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The anti-fog Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
Certification: DOT & ECE
ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation. NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the tightness of your helmet around your jaw and face.