K6 S Petrolio
The lightest road helmet in the world, versatile and suitable for every motorcycle rider, designed with technologies developed for professional MotoGP™ riders.
All the technology developed for professional MotoGP™ riders, in a helmet that’s ideal for every road use.
K6 S is the essence of versatility, developed for maximum performance. Suitable for every type of riding and all road surfaces, it incorporates the best characteristics from the sport and touring worlds and is ideal for taking on any two-wheeled challenge, from leaning into the turns on winding roads to long-range trips, by way of everyday city rides.
Its carbon and aramid fiber shell ensures the very best protective performance in its category and makes it the lightest full-face road helmet in the world. Due to the stringent AGV Extreme Safety design protocol, K6 S passes all the tests required by the strict ECE22.06 standard by a large margin, making the helmet 36% safer than the levels required by the latest road homologations.
The aerodynamic shapes developed in the wind tunnel are optimized for ideal air penetration in any riding position, making this solution perfect for riders who want the freedom to select their own riding styles, without compromise. The aerodynamic spoiler evolves to split the air and limit buffeting at cruising speeds. The superior comfort eliminates distractions and lets you focus only on the road and obstacles, throughout the journey.
The premium interiors are waterproof and ventilated. They are designed so riders can cover endless miles in total comfort with only the road ahead to focus on. The innovative air vents on the forehead and chin guard are designed for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves, which means the rider always has the right amount of ventilation. The large, comfortable interior of the chin guard is designed to take advantage of maximum ventilation with vents open.
Finally, a comfortable, versatile, and safe road helmet for any use, any motorbike, and any rider thanks to the same advanced materials and innovative technology used to help world champions achieve the maximum in the most extreme conditions.
Everything you need is now combined with everything you've ever wanted.
- Carbon-Aramid fiber
- 4 shell sizes
- 5-density EPS
- 5 front vents
- 1 wide rear extractor
- Adjustable air vents
- New Spoiler (automotive inspired)
- Improved aerodynamic performance
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric to facilitate putting on/taking off the helmet, with cheekbone area in Shalimar fabric to ensure stability at high speed
- Crown pad: Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Neck roll: Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high abrasion resistance and water-resistant treatment
- Sanitized®: antibacterial protection
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Fit specifically designed to allow wearing glasses
- Cheek pads safety release system
- Reflective inserts
- All parts are easily removable and washable
- Removable nose guard
- New chin guard EPS Design
- Improved chin guard mouth distance
- Ready for AGV ARK communication system
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- Optic class 1, 4mm thickness 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- Anti-scratch metal visor mechanism
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented visor lock system
PISTA GP RR, K6 S, K3, K1 S
size chart in CM