Perth County Moto X Savage Customs Sporty Tank
It's the collab you've been waiting for! PCM and Savage Customs have partnered to bring you this piece of art. Our good pal Jamie, over at Savage Customs, has been mixing up Kandy paints and metal flakes. He's laid down this one-off original paint job on a Sporty-style frisco tank. Bolt this onto your current bike to take it up a notch or use this as your starting point for a new project!
What the hell did Jamie do!?
He went to town as he always does! The tank is black with panels of deep orange/red Kandy with a textured effect. It has pearly peach designs and is trimmed with silver flake pin stripping. The tank has an official collab badge painted in peach at the back. As always, Jamie has finished it all off with a polish that makes the paint look as deep as the Mariana Trench!
There is only one of these sweet ladies in existence so don't waste too much time thinking about it!!
About the tank
- Low tunnel tank
- 2.4 Gallon
- Mounts easily with front and rear tabs (custom mounting required)
- Has a 3/8" NPT petcock bung on the left side and two 1/4" NPT petcock bungs at rear
- Uses 1982/later screw-in vented gas cap (not included)
- We always suggest lining a new tank as cheap insurance. The Kreem Lining Kit works great!
- This Universal Mounting Kit makes it easy to install