Biltwell Window Handlebars 1"Regular price $200.00
Window Handlebars 1"
Another spin on the custom style that came out of San Francisco in the '70s, our Window bar is narrow for splitting lanes, and tough-looking without making a crazy scene. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubes. Available smooth for a custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mandrel-bent top bar with minimal back- and down-sweep
- CNC mitered tube ends for clean joints and precision alignment
- TIG-welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available in smooth for a custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Fans of classic choppers will love the look and feel of our Window bar. Designed narrow enough to split lanes, but with enough flat section on the grip, tubes to accept stock levers and hand controls. Due to its very flat (minimal pullback) design, Window bars work and feel best on custom motorcycles with short or stock-length backbones, or frames with relaxed head tube angles—think H-D XLs or Triumph and Yamaha XS650 choppers. NOTE: because burrs can be present inside the welded joints on Window bars, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.