Antigravity - AG-401 Battery (4-Cell)Regular price $185.99
AG-401 Battery (4-Cell)
Small Case Lithium Battery
The AG-401 battery, at a minuscule 4.25″ Length x 1.25″ Depth and 3.75″ Height (to the top of the terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The AG-401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge for up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Waterproof (Not intended for jetski use).
- 3-Year Warranty
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG-801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sportbikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery: AG-801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from the mid-1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator; a damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)
The folks over at Prism Supply Co have come up with the perfect battery tray for the Antigravity 4 cell Battery. You can find it here!